Our Commitment to Privacy
The INN respects the privacy of visitors to its Web site. To better protect your privacy, The INN has implemented the following policy. To make this policy easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect:
The information we collect through our Web site is:
Credit card Information
It is our policy to collect and store only information that you knowingly provide.
The Way We Use Information:
- 1) The information obtained from the donation form is only used to the extent necessary to complete the processing of donations.
- 2) The information you provide about yourself on the volunteer application is only used for that purpose.
- 3) The information you provide on the “Contact us” page will not be used for any other purpose other than what you request
- 4) Everyone who sends The INN a donation, requests information or a volunteer application, automatically becomes a member of The INN’s mailing list and will be able to receive The INN’s two newsletters a year.
- 5) We also do not collect any personal information from users browsing our Web Site.
The INN’s donor list is not for sale and is never shared. When you visit our Web site or become a donor of The INN, your name and mailing information will not be shared with or sold to anyone.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
Our Commitment to Data Security:
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and ensure the information we collect online.
Help Us Keep Your Personal Information Accurate:
If your personal information changes please email us with the new information and we will update our records with the correct information.
How to Contact Us: